Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blogging our Simple Life

Hi World.

I probably should have read a few home and garden blogs before starting my own, but I prefer to live in the spirit of complete unpreparedness when it comes to an online diary.
However, I've set myself a few rules pertaining to the content of this blog.

1. What this blog is about: Cooking, gardening, and our journey fixing up a tiny little house on a tiny little budget. In short, it is about living the simple life with a joyous heart!!

2. What this blog is NOT about: A day to day family activity log, trips & vacations (unless something relates to home/garden/food), or an avenue for my political/religious views (as much as I can help...)

And now, for a few things about myself! *cut and paste from FB...lol.

My husband and I bought a little tiny house 2.5 years ago and have been fixing it up. We welcomed little baby Owen into the world July 21 2009 and are having a blast getting to know our little guy.
I started a piano studio a year and a half ago and currently have 18 great students!

OH!! I almost forgot! Holly is our cat; my name is Pam. *smile*














No comments:

Post a Comment